Friday, November 12, 2010

Haloween

When I was a kid, I always went trick or treating. I would go out with a pillowcase and keep at it until the people in their houses refused to give out any more candy. Of course, I would never eat half of the candy I got, but it was the principle of the matter: that I got more than my sister. Some years, I would go all out on my costume, like the year I was Darth Maul, and I painted my face and made a cool robe. Other years, I got kind of lazy, and threw it all together at the last minute, like this year, when all I did was put on a suit and some weird goggles. I always liked the chocolate better than the sweet candies; all my chocolate bars would quickly disappear while my starburst and skittles sat around for months (sometimes years). All in all, I always manage to have a good time on Haloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment